About Me

My Photo
Sue Parler
New Jersey, United States
I'm currently in my 32nd year teaching at DePaul Catholic HS in Wayne, NJ. I teach Game Design, Cryptology, and Spanish -- yes, it's an odd mix -- even I admit it. I am the IT Coordinator at DePaul Catholic as well, which means I manage the network, the student information system, the website, and the 900+ computers in the building. Yep, keeps me busy.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 23, 2010

PostHeaderIcon W4 Week 4 Readings

Most of the readings I used this week revolved around interpersonal skills.  Not surprising, there is a clear relationship between the synergy of a team-based approach and successful online learning. 

This image is of my LinoIt page.  The small image on the bottom right is the page in its entirety, where the four new reading summaries are in the upper right-hand corner of my "LinoIt World".

0 comments:

Post a Comment