About Me

My Photo
Sue Parler
New Jersey, United States
I'm currently in my 32nd year teaching at DePaul Catholic HS in Wayne, NJ. I teach Game Design, Cryptology, and Spanish -- yes, it's an odd mix -- even I admit it. I am the IT Coordinator at DePaul Catholic as well, which means I manage the network, the student information system, the website, and the 900+ computers in the building. Yep, keeps me busy.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 10, 2010

PostHeaderIcon BP8_OMM: ClassTools.net Arcade Game Generator

ClassTools offers a variety of cool tools, but this one was particularly interesting to me.  The Arcade Game Generator allows authors to create a variety of arcade style games.  With a paid membership ($21.54 for six months), you can save games to either embed or save a URL.  Here's the one I used in this video:  Have Fun




0 comments:

Post a Comment