About Me

My Photo
Sue Parler
New Jersey, United States
I'm currently in my 32nd year teaching at DePaul Catholic HS in Wayne, NJ. I teach Game Design, Cryptology, and Spanish -- yes, it's an odd mix -- even I admit it. I am the IT Coordinator at DePaul Catholic as well, which means I manage the network, the student information system, the website, and the 900+ computers in the building. Yep, keeps me busy.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon BP11_Comment to Anne Alsup

 
In one of our recent discussion boards, Anne Alsup posted a great video of a seventh grade girl taking us on a tour of her PLE.  It featured a wonderful graphic interface.  This week, Anne researched what the student had used and found Symbaloo.  Read my comments to Anne's post here.


In the meantime, if you are very, very bored.  You can see my home-made Fireworks edition of Symbaloo here:  http://www.depaulcatholichs.org/myBookmarks.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment