About Me

My Photo
Sue Parler
New Jersey, United States
I'm currently in my 32nd year teaching at DePaul Catholic HS in Wayne, NJ. I teach Game Design, Cryptology, and Spanish -- yes, it's an odd mix -- even I admit it. I am the IT Coordinator at DePaul Catholic as well, which means I manage the network, the student information system, the website, and the 900+ computers in the building. Yep, keeps me busy.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 10, 2010

PostHeaderIcon W2 Week 2 Readings

More LinoIt -- great tool to stay organized.

This week much of my research was focused on pinning down terminology.  I'm using the term "Authentic" which I will have to define.  Other similar terms include "Real World" and "Problem-Based Learning".  Before I begin the Lit Review, I need to decide which term (and why that term) on which to focus the research and action plans.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment