About Me

My Photo
Sue Parler
New Jersey, United States
I'm currently in my 32nd year teaching at DePaul Catholic HS in Wayne, NJ. I teach Game Design, Cryptology, and Spanish -- yes, it's an odd mix -- even I admit it. I am the IT Coordinator at DePaul Catholic as well, which means I manage the network, the student information system, the website, and the 900+ computers in the building. Yep, keeps me busy.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 6, 2011

PostHeaderIcon MAC Week 1: Free Post - The Autodesk Educational Community, et al...



The above post is purely for the edification of my classmates at Full Sail who always wanted to dabble in  professional grade 3D design, but never could afford to do so. 

In my month 11 class, Media Asset Creation, I need to decide whether I am going to eventually present the findings of my Action Research Project at a conference, or whether I am simply going to work on publishing it.

Tough question.

Somehow I think presenting would be easier. I would be able to "fill in" any gaps by responding to the audience questions - not that I would plan to present something unfinished or incomplete, but it seems like publishing would be the far more difficult task to accomplish. 

The publication would have to be top-notch and complete to even be considered for review.

Hmmm... this one is going to require a little time and thought - but not too much, for whatever the choice, it must be ready by week four.

0 comments:

Post a Comment